Atopic Dermatitis Workshop
|Date: Friday, 14 September 2018|
13:30-16:30 (afternoon session only)
|Cost: 30 EURO|
|Room: 343 – Third floor of the congress centre|
Prof. Mette Deleuran
Prof. Andreas Wollenberg
Dr. Christian Vestergaard
The workshop will provide the participants with up-to-date knowledge regarding clinical presentation, diagnostic challenges, and co-morbidities in patients suffering from atopic dermatitis. Furthermore, the workshop will provide information on topical and systemic therapy and updated information on new upcoming therapies.
1) To recognize the signs and symptoms of Atopic Dermatitis
2) To identify important co-morbidities
3) To treat the disease correctly with both topical and systemic medications
4) To be familiar with upcoming new treatment strategies
|Level of proficiency of your audience:
The target audience is specialists and others with a special interest in atopic dermatitis
- During Congress registration you will be asked if you want to attend the workshops; click on the workshops you would like to attend.
- Already registered for Congress: send an email to email@example.com. You can pay for the course via credit card.
- Enrollment is not guaranteed until the financial transaction has been completed.