Another exceptional programme has been put together for this year’s edition of the EADV Aesthetic Sunday programme.
Ten renowned specialists in cosmetic and aesthetic dermatology have combined their knowledge and experience once again to satisfy your requests for excellence and training in aesthetics and cosmetic dermatology.
The full morning of Sunday, 16 September will be dedicated completely to the basics, advanced and hot topics in “Energy based devices, including lasers”, “Fillers”, “Botulinum toxin” “Peels”, “Scars”, “Complications” and more in 4 parallel tracks…
*The full programme with confirmed speakers is available for viewing here.
- Energy based devices, including lasers (Basics)
- Energy based devices, including lasers (Advanced)
- Non-invasive body contouring
- Fillers (Advanced), including complications
- Fillers (Basics)
- Botulinum toxin I
- Botulinum toxin II, including complications
- Aesthetic dermatology for medical indications
- Practice management, including psychology
- Hot topics: What’s new