Grants: Reduced Registration Fee (former Fellowship)
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology gives 500 people the opportunity to register for the 27th EADV Congress in Paris, France at the cost of EUR 100 only.
This special offer applies to dermatologists, venereologists, students, etc. who are not otherwise supported to attend the above mentioned meeting in Paris.
If you would like to apply for a this reduced registration fee, please submit your online application form providing the below requested information and read carefully the Terms and Conditions:
- EADV membership number (if you are an EADV member)
- List of EADV events attended (Congress, Symposium, courses by the EADV School or any other EADV event)
- Motivation to attend the Congress (3-5 sentences)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 6 JUNE 2018 (AT 00 am CET/CEST)
500 available places have already assigned on a first-come/first served basis to 500 eligible applicants. New applications will be put on a waiting list with no guarantee to benefit from this offer.
Terms & Conditions
- The cost of the Reduced Registration Fee (RRF) is EUR 100 and covers the registration (full regular congress ticket) for the event only. Travel, accommodation, etc. are at the expense of the applicant.
- Non-members can apply for a RRF, but only once. In order to be eligible to receive it again, they need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- EADV members are eligible for a RRF on more than one occasion: up to three times without submitting an abstract and more than three times by submitting an abstract.
- A RRF applicant is not eligible for one event after the other. This means, for example, that a RRF Winner for the 15th EADV Symposium in Budva is not eligible for a RRF in Paris;
- RRF applicants who have been awarded an “EADV Grant” (e.g. EADV Scholarship, Master Class) may not apply for a RRF for the next EADV Congress or Symposium;
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, Master Class, Reduced Registration Fee…) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium. In addition, a candidate finalising (paying) a RRF before knowing the outcome of the other grant application is not entitled to reimbursement if, in a later stage, is awarded with another grant.
- Applicants already (pre)registered for the relevant event cannot be taken into consideration for a RRF for the same event, since no refund is possible;
- A personal motivation letter (3-5 sentences in English) has to be submitted in order to validate the RRF application.
- Only one application per person might be submitted.
- Block bookings will receive no consideration.
- RRF for successful applicants cannot be paid or managed (visa, travel, accommodation, etc.) by companies, institutions or travel agencies. In that case, a successful RRF applicant will lose the benefit of the lower registration fee.
- RRF applications must be received strictly by the closing date (deadline published on the website): any late RRF application will not be considered.
- The selection of any eligible RRF application in based on a first come (paid) / first served basis. This means that the available contingent might be sold out before the published deadlines. Please allow sufficient time in order to submit your RRF application.
- The notification of a successful or unsuccessful application will be provided within 10 working days.
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.
For further information please contact: email@example.com