Eli Lilly Grant
Eli Lilly wishes to support the attendees of the 27th EADV Congress in Paris, France by offering a grant.
The EADV will award grants to HCPs to attend the Congress.
The Healthcare Provider Grant may help cover all your fees (registration fees, accommodation and/or travel) or only a portion of the costs of attending the Congress. The 137 available grants will be distributed in a fair and balanced geographic representation.
The prize will be awarded via bank transfer after the attendance of the congress (no exception). The grant offered is 1.000 EUR for recipients included in list 1 and 1.500 EUR for recipients included in list 2.
Must be currently practicing within:
List 1: Austria, Belgium**, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, UAE and UK.
List 2: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico and Taiwan.
* The list of countries has been determined by the sponsor.
** Belgian applicants should apply via the national Belgian society (KBVDV) due to legal requirements in Belgium.
Mandatory criteria for grant application:
- Must be a young dermatovenereologist or resident/trainee under 35 years of age.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
- A preference will be given to medical doctors who have actively submitted abstracts, posters or clinical presentations to the EADV for utilization in future educational activities of the Academy.
- A preference will be given to applicants who have not received the Elli Lilly Grant last year.
- The selected applicant cannot cumulate the grant with another prize (i.e. Reduced Registration Fee, scholarship).
Application Deadline: 15 June 2018 at midnight CEST.