The bus direct shuttle
EADV in cooperation with Viparis, the Paris Exhibitions Committee, Paris Region Tourist Board and the Paris Aéroport welcomes you to Paris, France. We are offering a FREE one way or round trip shuttle bus from Charles-de-Gaulle airport to the Palais des Congrès de Paris. Please fill in the form to access your e-ticket.
The printed e-ticket must be shown to the driver.
BUS DIRECT (Line 2), from Charles-de-Gaulle airport to the Palais des Congrès de Paris (formerly the Air France shuttle):
- One way or round trip
- Operates from the day before until the day after the congress
- Congress attendees must print out and show the driver their e-ticket.
Shuttles leave every 30 minutes:
- From CDG airport to the Palais des Congrès de Paris: 5.45am to 11pm
- From Palais des Congrès de Paris to CDG airport: 5.55am to 11.55pm
Bus Direct shuttle stops at CDG airport:
- Terminal 1: Gate 32 (arrivals)
- Terminal 2A-2C: Gate C2
- Terminal 2E-2F: Gate E8 or F9
- Terminal B-D: Gate B1